What is your Family Survival Plan?
How could you and your family cope if:
- You were to die?
- You suffered a critical illness?
- You had an accident or short-term illness?
- You were made unemployed?
- Any of the above happened to your partner?
What the statistics say:
- Each year almost 220,000 people are diagnosed as new cancer registrations, which would qualify as a claim under the ABI standard illness definitions.*
- Up to age 65, a man has a 1 in 5 chance and a woman has a 1 in 6 chance of suffering a critical illness.*
- We are 5 times more likely to suffer from a serious illness than die before reaching age 65.**
Sources: *ERC Frankona 2000/**Swiss RE 2000
Why leave it to chance - if something were to happen, what price is the peace of mind in knowing that your family will be OK if you are no longer around and that if you suffer a bad accident or illness that you have the money available to support yourself and your family?
Get in touch today and let us listen to your circumstances and provide you with the most suitable policies to give you the protection that you need. If you have a budget that you would like to set aside for insurance then we will work with this budget in mind to find a tailored package which gives you the most comprehensive cover for that budget.
We can also provide you with Critical Illness policies that cover all your children for free – get in touch for details.
If you don’t have a Family Survival Plan, it is about time you had!
At Yorkshire Life Mortgages we can provide you with:
- Mortgage Protection
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Family Income Benefit
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance
- Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Insurance
- We can even provide Building and Contents Insurance
There are other products available designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at Money Advice Service.
Why use Yorkshire Life Mortgages?
At Yorkshire Life Mortgages we firmly believe in treating our customers fairly; a philosophy prescribed by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We are pleased to offer all our clients excellent value which means that:
- You will always be issued with the appropriate and required documentation
- The whole process will be transparent with no hidden fees
- A quality, competent service is guaranteed